Category V LED Luminaire
The ROADLED is a state-of-the-art road lighting luminaire that has been specifically designed and assessed in Australia for Australian/New Zealand major road lighting applications. The luminaire has been specifically engineered to comply with Australian Standards (Category V) allowing it to replace traditional high wattage High-Pressure Sodium and Metal Halide luminaires that are used to illuminate major vehicular roads throughout ANZ.
The ROADLED is compliant with AS/NZS 60598.2.3 and SA/SNZ TS 1158.6 and is available in a range of wattages from 60W to 300W allowing it to be used in a multitude of new and existing road lighting installations.
- Toggle latch for tool-less entry
- Low maintenance visor
- Prepare for a connected future
Toggle latch for tool-less entry for quick access
Semi cut-off self cleaning visor for reduce maintenance. program and allows for a maximum optical performance
As a connected-ready smart luminaire, ROADLED is FutureProof and can easily integrate sensors and control systems, both today or in the future.
The various control options enables you to create environments that work both by day and by night, to minimise light pollution and maximise energy savings, to monitor your lighting scheme and to capture data
5º Tilt Adjustment Adapter for Spigots. Ensures that correct tilt can be achieved if the original pole outreach angle is incorrect.
- High-performance roadway luminaire
- Designed specifically to meet Australian/New Zealand road lighting standards, complying with both AS/ NZS 60598.2.3 & AS/NZS TS 1158.6
- The optics and LED light source are optimised to provide maximum spacings for compliance with AS1158-1.1 Category V
- Optical chamber sealed to IP66 ingress protection
- IK06 for the standard visor, IK07 for aeroscreen visor
- Ambient temperature 400C
- 20-year design life
- Available in Colour Temperature of 4000K standard, 3000K
- Polyester powdercoat finish in various RAL and DULUX colours
- NEMA PE base
- Visor options - Aeroscreen and standard
- Surge Protection Device
- Push in terminal block and Fused terminal block available
- Anti-Glare visors and Louvers
Recommended installation height (m)
Power consumption (W)
Luminaire efficacy - up to (lm/W)
Housing and finish
Dimension and mounting
Dimensions and mounting
AxBxC (mm | inch)
Weight (kg | lbs)
The following dimming options are possible for the Sylvania ROADLED outdoor LED luminaire:
- Custom Dimming
- 1 - 10V
- DALI 2
- Remote Management
As an option, the luminaire can be equipped with a 7-pin NEMA and/or Zhaga socket to be connected-ready for your future Smart City requirements.
Contact SCS for all your Smart City solutions