Sylvania STREETLED MK3
The smart choice for urban roads
Engineered and crafted in Australia, the StreetLED MKIII is a high-performance luminaire designed specifically to meet Australian/New Zealand minor road lighting requirements.
The optical system with LED light source is optimised to provide the maximum spacing complying with AS1158-3.1 Category P.
The optical chamber sealed to IP66 ingress protection and the self-cleaning visor minimises light loss due to dirt accumulation, reducing maintenance and resulting in a high energy efficient luminaire.
Perfect for one replacement for legacy fittings including 70W HPS, 80W MV, 32/42W CFL, 2 x 14W T5, 2 x 24W T5.
Toggle latch for tool-less entry for quick access
Semi cut-off self cleaning visor for reduce maintenance. program and allows for a maximum optical performance
As a connected-ready smart luminaire, STREETLED MK III is FutureProof and can easily integrate sensors and control systems, both today or in the future.
The various control options enables you to create environments that work both by day and by night, to minimise light pollution and maximise energy savings, to monitor your lighting scheme and to capture data
5º Tilt Adjustment Adapter for Spigots. Ensures that correct tilt can be achieved if the original pole outreach angle is incorrect.
- High-performance roadway luminaire, designed specifically to meet Australian/New Zealand road lighting standards, complying with both AS/NZS 60598.2.3 & AS/NZS TS 1158.6
- The optics and LED light source are optimised to provide maximum spacings for compliance with AS1158-3.1 Category P
- Optical chamber sealed to IP66 ingress protection
- IK06 (SCO) IK07 (AREO)
- Self-cleaning visor minimises light loss due to dirt accumulation, resulting in a highly energy-efficient and low maintenance luminaire
- CRI 70
- Ambient temperature 40ºC
- 20 year design life
- Available in Colour Temperature of 4000K standard, 3000K optional
- VEET approved (applies to certain models)
- Polyester powder coat finish in various RAL and DULUX colours
- NEMA PE base
- Visor options - Aeroscreen and standard
- Anti-Glare visors and Louvers
Recommanded installation height (m)
Surge protection (kV)
Power consumption (W)
Luminaire efficacy - up to (lm/W)
LED colour temperature
Colour rendering index (CRI)
Upward Light Output Ratio (ULOR)
Housing and finish
Dimensions and mounting
AxBxC (mm | inch)
Weight (kg | lbs)
The following dimming options are possible for the Sylvania STREETLED MK III outdoor LED luminaires:
- Custom Dimming
- 1 - 10V
- DALI 2
- Remote Management
As an option, the luminaire can be equipped with a 7-pin NEMA and/or Zhaga socket to be connected-ready for your future Smart City requirements.
Contact SCS for all your Smart City solutions