Sylvania ROADLED MIDI
CATEGORY V LED LUMINAIRE
The ROADLED MIDI is a state-of-the-art road lighting luminaire that has been specifically designed in Australia for Australian/New Zealand major road lighting applications.
The luminaire has been specifically engineered to comply with Australian Standards (Category V) allowing it to replace traditional high wattage HID luminaires that are used to illuminate major vehicular roads throughout ANZ. Complies with ASNZS1158.
The standard powdercoat colour finish is RAL 9006. The control gear is integral 240V with long life ensured from the finned array at the rear of the unit which allows for excellent heat dissipation thus extending component life.
- Toggle latch for tool-less entry
- Low maintenance visor
- Prepare for a connected future
Toggle latch for tool-less entry for quick access
Semi cut-off self cleaning visor for reduce maintenance. program and allows for a maximum optical performance
As a connected-ready smart luminaire, ROADLED MIDI is FutureProof and can easily integrate sensors and control systems, both today or in the future.
The various control options enables you to create environments that work both by day and by night, to minimise light pollution and maximise energy savings, to monitor your lighting scheme and to capture data
5º Tilt Adjustment Adapter for Spigots. Ensures that correct tilt can be achieved if the original pole outreach angle is incorrect
- High performance Roadway luminaire
- Designed specifically to meet Australian/New Zealand road lighting standards, complying with AS/NZS CISPR15, SA/SNZ TS 1158.6 and AS/NZS 60598.1
- The optics and LED light source are optimised to provide maximum spacings for compliance with AS1158-1.1 Category V
- IP66 ingress protection (optical chamber)
- CRI > 70
- Colour Temp: 4000K (Standard)
- Design life of 20 years
- Side entry mount
- Limited warranty*
- Surge protection device (SPD) standard
- Aeroscreen (CO) and Standard (self-cleaning) visors available
- Smart City Ready
Recommended installation height (m)
Power consumption (W)
Luminaire efficacy - up to (lm/W)
Housing and finish
Dimension and mounting
Dimensions and mounting
AxBxC (mm | inch)
Weight (kg | lbs)
The following dimming options are possible for the Sylvania ROADLED MIDI outdoor LED luminaire:
- Custom Dimming
- 1 - 10V
- DALI 2
- Remote Management
As an option, the luminaire can be equipped with a 7-pin NEMA and/or Zhaga socket to be connected-ready for your future Smart City requirements.
Contact SCS for all your Smart City solutions