Sylvania ROADLED HIGH MAST
The smart high mast road light
The ROADLED HIGH MAST is a state-of-the-art road lighting luminaire that has been specifically designed and assessed in Australia for Australian/New Zealand major road lighting applications.
The luminaire has been specifically engineered to comply with Australian Standards (Category V) allowing it to replace traditional high wattage High Pressure Sodium and Metal Halide luminaires.
The ROADLED HIGH MAST is compliant to AS/NZS 60598.2.3 and SA/SNZ TS 1158.6 and is available in a range of wattages from 100W to 300W allowing it to be used in new and existing road lighting installations where mounting is required to be in a high pole top location.
- Toggle latch for tool-less entry
- Low maintenance visor
- Prepare for a connected future
Toggle latch for tool-less entry for quick access
Semi cut-off self cleaning visor for reduce maintenance. program and allows for a maximum optical performance
As a connected-ready smart luminaire, ROADLED HIGH MAST is FutureProof and can easily integrate sensors and control systems, both today or in the future.
The various control options enables you to create environments that work both by day and by night, to minimise light pollution and maximise energy savings, to monitor your lighting scheme and to capture data
5º Tilt Adjustment Adapter for Spigots. Ensures that correct tilt can be achieved if the original pole outreach angle is incorrect.
- High performance roadway luminaire designed for post mounting
- Designed specifically to meet Australian/New Zealand road lighting standards, complying with both AS/ NZS 60598.2.3 & AS/NZS TS 1158.6
- Unique rotated optics ensure the LED source is optimised to provide maximum spacings for compliance with AS1158-1.1 Category V
- Optical chamber sealed to IP66 ingress protection
- Standard Cut off visor and aeroscreen visor options with IK06 standard cut off and IK07 for aeroscreen visor
- Dark sky friendly
- Ambient temperature 40ºC with 20 year design life
- Available in Colour Temperature of 4000K as standard
- Smart equipped with NEMA 7 pin base
- Powdercoat finish in various RAL and DULUX colours
- Surge Protection Device
- Push in terminal block and fused
Recommended installation height (m)
Power consumption (W)
Housing and finish
Dimension and mounting
Dimensions and mounting
AxBxC (mm | inch)
Weight (kg | lbs)
The following dimming options are possible for the Sylvania ROADLED HIGH MAST outdoor LED luminaire:
- Custom Dimming
- 1 - 10V
- DALI 2
- Remote Management
As an option, the luminaire can be equipped with a 7-pin NEMA and/or Zhaga socket to be connected-ready for your future Smart City requirements.
Contact SCS for all your Smart City solutions